November 15, 2011

pieces

 
 
...
 
i love to adore you in your gift of sleep
my eyes grinning, placing kisses onto your sweet skin
silently traipsing along the curve of your mouth
leaving chilled whispers on my heaven-dipped sin
 
to hang you from the purple sky in my mind would be sublime
i would string you up like hallows eve on christmas
anxiously binding you to make you mine all mine
while my hungry fingers lick and undress you
 
i would wrap your voice with vanilla-scented lilac silk
my weakness has always been those soft mexican lips
snap out of it Lili! lets hurry so you dont wake up
wide-eyed and screaming like a girly-man bitch
 
i quietly giggle and loudly smile
as i hover my pretty blade over your flesh
i pierce it deep while kissing your forehead
as your liquid red jumps onto my breast
 
im taking my 'i fucking gota have' parts of you
to fuse and intertwine gorgeously with the rest
of the bits and pieces of males i loved before
so i can create a better man from only the best
 
oh wow, just look at you, my priceless cuts of art
but there is one single thing that you will lack
you are minus 'the bottom of' a heart
cause i never found a man who unconditionally loved me back
 
...
 
['HeartSurgery3' pix by Kelllie Jasper]

mmhhm, i was in a mood. ;p ~ Lili

7 comments:

  1. whew...that last line stings...chooped up bits of all the guys eh...shivers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that this is well, twisted! love love love that!!!! bravo!!!

    http://magicinthebackyard.wordpress.com/2011/11/15/grace/

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha oh such a fate, loved it but scary..haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have given you ALL my heart unconditionally. Had you just asked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dark and deep, with your trademark cutting(if you'll excuse me) imagery. Good stuff, in a totally bloodthirsty way.

    ReplyDelete