November 22, 2011

eternal nite



...

under a moon-shaped diamond
together
facing eachother
our eyes speak
in the accents of Love
and our lusts
breathe in
the others scent of skin
as the hours tumble
i watch the admiration of nite
clutch his being
with a gentle caress
his shadow
a pale pearly fog
illuminates his gorgeous flesh
and i have the desire
to lick
fusing my tongue
to the flavor
of snow fire
and be consumed
by a stinging stream
of kisses
and remain
frozen
in the dark
with
him

...

['FallingStars' pix by Nour K]

this is for JMartinez. tonite youve once again made me realize why...... i Love you ~ Lili

3 comments:

  1. love the blend of hot and cold through that whole last part, to burn and freeze all at once...very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete