March 13, 2012

the color of moon



...

tonite
a windy wordstorm
is raining in my mind
drops of sharpened alphabets fall
clouds of black, blank promises fly
but before the emotional monsoon starts
to bloom inside my heart
i take 3 deep blows of breath
inhale, exhale
emptying these whirling thoughts
to imagine
my pale cream body
frozen, but warmed
in the middle of the gallery
of his desires 
the floor, a purple mosaic
instrumental Metallica in the air
with the scent of Love
i slowly lift my head
to gaze out the only window
letting the moonlight
flirt with my eyes
smiling
before i close them
to feel the shine of him
tenderly wrapping my skin
with the colors
of
a
bright
nite

...

['MidnightDancer' by SALIM].

3 comments:

  1. nice....first metallica....love the disc they did with the philharmonic symphony...ok now that is out of the way...smiles...really love your close...the tender wrapping in color...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. And - do you remember me, liliacsin? :) Get in touch on @feedmespeed

    ReplyDelete