October 4, 2010

home...




...

his curdled soot ooozes into my brain


filled with extreme lunacy unrestrained


a pit of sick fucked up delusion

hanging from the sky of a maniac seclusion

his shadows bite my snow-white skin

flying in my soul, dripping of darkest sin

screaming echos of an inside wind

because the silence in my head is my only friend

creating numbness like 500 pills

a coma calmness, the kind that kills

medicated padding & 4walls without dreams

eyes bright but their sight isnt what it seems

im gona love mr death & hate miss insanity

both are you, my adoring profanity


because its really just me in this cushioned room

im the pyscho in your mind in fucking full bloom

...

{'Insanity' pix by Aurelie}

10 comments:

  1. HOLY SHIT!!! this one is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interplay of words, ice-pick precision imagery, etc. Exemplary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You convey the sense of torture very well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knocked me right back with that one--absolutely the best use of frightening imagery I've seen in a long time...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Intense! "Coma calmness" was a great counterbalancing phrase to the manic body. I also liked the double meaning of "miss sanity"

    Awesome One Shot, Lili!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lilli!! ****Squeeeeeeeeeee**** OMG are you still tweeting? Loved the poem, manic, torn, illusionary. <3<3 Missed you babes, I'm at @BethanPie, my original account now. Thanks for being there for me I'll never forget it hun xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Lili

    Raw, powerful and stark... like your words..
    'his shadows bite my snow-white skin
    flying in my soul, dripping of darkest sin'
    Some times its good to give in to your dark thoughts in minds darkest corner and ooze out blood verses... it relieves lots of pain...
    I liked the way you have portrayed the imagined...
    Thanks for sharing..


    ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Om Namah Shivaya
    Twitter: @VerseEveryDay
    Blog: http://shadowdancingwithmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. knocked out...speechless...excellent..pete

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still enjoy reading your poetry. I hope your life is good.

    ReplyDelete